Tickets may be booked online using the What’s On Page
In person the theatre on St John’s Alley, Norwich, NR2 1RD
Or by telephone on 01603 620917
Box Office opening times: 10am – 2pm, Monday – Saturday AND 90 minutes prior to a performance start time, until the start of the performance.
Please note: bookings made online incurr a booking fee which equates to 5% off the total booking amount. Booking fees do not apply via telephone and for in person bookings.
We accept most major credit cards, but we cannot accept Amex or Diners. Paid-for tickets may be collected in person, emailed, posted (£2 charge) or collected on show night. Reserved seats will be released for general sale if not paid for within three days of the original booking date unless by special agreement with the Theatre.
Concessions prices apply to the following groups
People who are unwaged.
People who are registered disabled
Ticket Refunds and Exchanges
Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged except in the case of a cancelled performance.
Ticketing Terms and Conditions
- Tickets cannot be refunded or exchanged except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- Latecomers may not be permitted entry or may be requested to wait until a suitable break in the performance.
- The unauthorised use of camera, video or other recording equipment and the use of mobile phones, for calls or texting, is strictly forbidden.
- On rare occasions it may be necessary to amend or make alteration to the published detail of an event under which circumstances the Theatre is not obligated to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Only in the event of a show being sold out may the Theatre offer tickets for resale on your behalf.
- The Management reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any ticket holder should their behaviour be considered to be unacceptable.
- In the unlikely event of experiencing a problem during your visit to the Maddermarket please bring it to the attention of the House Manager immediately as refunds or exchanges may not be offered retrospectively.