Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy
- Tickets cannot be refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- Latecomers may not be permitted entry or may be requested to wait until a suitable break in the performance.
- The unauthorised use of camera, video or other recording equipment and the use of mobile phones, for calls or texting, is strictly forbidden.
- On rare occasions it may be necessary to amend or make alteration to the published detail of an event under which circumstances the Theatre is not obligated to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Only in the event of a show being sold out may the Theatre offer tickets for resale on your behalf.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any ticket holder should their behaviour be considered unacceptable.
- In the unlikely event of experiencing a problem during your visit to the Maddermarket please bring it to the attention of the House Manager immediately as refunds or exchanges may not be offered retrospectively.