We’re Good To Go!
BE SAFE, FEEL SECURE and ENJOY the SHOW AT NORWICH’S COMMUNITY THEATRE
After what feels like forever, we are so pleased to finally welcome you back to the Maddermarket Theatre from the 27th August 2021.
Keeping you as safe as possible is our priority, so naturally there’s been a few changes. But, we do hope you will find your visit a wonderful experience. Please give the following information a read, but if you do have any questions or concerns regarding your visit please feel free to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- You can purchase tickets from our website 24hours a day.
- If purchasing a ticket online or over the phone when our box office re-opens, an e-ticket will be emailed to you. You then have the option of printing this off at home or ideally showing it to our stewards on the night via your mobile device or tablet.
- Where possible please present your ticket to us on a mobile device or tablet to reduce contact points.
- Please arrive before the performance start time as we may not be able to let you in the auditorium until there is a suitable moment in the performance.
- Stewards will be on-hand to help you find your seat if needed.
- Hand sanitation stations are located at every entrance, as well as around the theatre.
- Wearing face masks is at your discretion, but is advised if possible.
- Our team of volunteers will be wearing masks or face shields, if they are able to do so.
- We have an auditorium capacity of 300.
- You will be booking allocated seats.
- Should you want to move somewhere to socially distance, speak to a steward who will check what seats are unsold to see if they can move you.
- Interval drinks can be ordered when you arrive at the theatre. This means no queuing at the bar if you need a drink at half time!
- Bar staff, where possible, will wear face masks or shields.
- No glasses to be taken outside or into the auditorium.
- Where there is an interval we encourage you to stay in your seats unless you need to use the toilets, get refreshments or pop outside for fresh air.
- The interval is usually 15minutes.
- Our stewards will be on hand to ensure queues are at a minimum.
- Please remember to wash your hands for 20 seconds.
- Please use hand sanitiser that is situated around the theatre.
AROUND THE THEATRE
- Staff and volunteers have been asked to wear a mask if they are able to.
- Staff and volunteers wear Maddermarket lanyards.
- Helpful signs around the building will remind you of where things are, or ask a steward
- Our increased volunteer presence will ensure a safe and welcoming experience for you.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures in the theatre and other high-contact points are sanitised regularly.
BEFORE YOU GO
- We have multiple doors to exit so please follow the signs or any instructions given by stewards.