We’re Good To Go!
BE SAFE, FEEL SECURE and ENJOY the SHOW AT NORWICH’S COMMUNITY THEATRE
After what feels like forever, we are so pleased to finally welcome you back to the Maddermarket Theatre. Keeping you as safe as possible is our priority, so naturally there’s been a few changes. But, we do hope you will find your visit a wonderful experience. Please give the following information a read, but if you do have any questions or concerns regarding your visit please feel free to contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- You will be able to purchase tickets in advance, online, over the phone and at our box office.
- If purchasing a ticket in advance at the box office, our staff will ask you to receive your ticket via email. In line with government guidelines we aim to reduce risk by minimising use of paper tickets. If you receive your ticket via email you will be able to print it out at home or show it to our stewards on the night via your mobile device or tablet. If these options don’t work for you, our box office will be able to print you a paper ticket at the point of purchase.
- If purchasing a ticket online or over the phone, an e-ticket will be emailed to you. You then have the option of printing this off at home or ideally showing it to our stewards on the night via your mobile device or tablet.
- It will not be possible to either buy or collect tickets before a performance. In line with government guidance on reducing queues, our box office will be closed.
- Please arrive half an hour before the performance start time. Our doors will be open allowing you to go directly to your seat.
- Please familiarise yourself with our new socially distanced seating plan which will be emailed to you when you book your tickets, so you know where to find your seat (don’t worry we will still be on-hand to help you if needed).
- Hand sanitation stations are located at every entrance, as well as around the theatre. You will be required to sanitise and we will be taking your temperature before entering the building.
- Remember to wear your face mask at all times.
- We are fortunate that we have been able to remove our seats to ensure your safety. We have reduced the capacity of our auditorium from 300 to just over 100. You really will be in your own little bubble of luxury! The legroom and sight lines are amazing!
- Where possible please present your ticket to us on a mobile device or tablet to reduce contact points.
- Pre-show and interval drinks can only be ordered in advance when you book your tickets. This means no queuing at the bar! Your arrival drinks will be waiting for you at your seat in a Maddermarket Tote bag. Interval drinks and ice-cream will be delivered to your seat during the interval by our wonderful team of stewards.
- All our drinks now come in recyclable cartons or cans so everything can be opened by you, reducing the risk of contamination.
- Where there is an interval our announcements will be encouraging you to stay in your seats unless you need to use the toilets or pop outside for fresh air. With ample legroom, drinks brought to your seats and a cracking playlist you’ll be able to have a relaxed. socially-distanced interval!
- Our stewards will be on hand to ensure queues are at a minimum and that social-distancing measures are maintained.
AROUND THE THEATRE
- All staff and volunteers will be wearing PPE and Maddermarket lanyards.
- Helpful signs around the building will remind you of the new measures that we have implemented.
- Our increased staffing presence will ensure a safe and welcoming experience for you.
- We have increased our cleaning procedures in the theatre and other high-contact points are sanitised regularly.
BEFORE YOU GO
- We will be using multiple doors to exit our customers so please follow the instructions given.
- A track and trace system is in place, gathering all the details we need when you purchase your tickets.
We realise there is a lot for everyone to remember right now, so don’t worry we will remind you of all the important things in a recording before the show.