Update to Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy Posted on 19th June 2020 in June 2020
We know that you may have concerns about booking tickets to see a show at the Maddermarket Theatre during these uncertain times so we have made a temporary change to our Ticket Refund and Exchange Policy to give you peace of mind when booking.
For performances up to and including 31 December 2021, customers can receive a credit on their Maddermarket account for the total cost of their tickets purchased if they are no longer able to attend the event in question due to health concerns as a direct consequence of the Coronavirus.
This credit can be used against tickets to any future performance at the Maddermarket.
Customers MUST inform the Maddermarket that they will not be attending the event (and would thus like to receive a credit on their account) at least four hours prior to the performance. After this time credit may be refused. Credit will not be given retrospectively to the performance.
We are currently working hard to ensure that requesting credit for tickets is a smooth and simple process for everyone.
As a patron of the Maddermarket we know that you will understand that these are challenging times for us as a community venue and a registered charity and hope that you will continue to support us during this period.
All other ticket terms and conditions apply as standard.
- Tickets cannot be refunded except in the case of a cancelled performance.
- Latecomers may not be permitted entry or may be requested to wait until a suitable break in the performance.
- The unauthorised use of camera, video or other recording equipment and the use of mobile phones, for calls or texting, is strictly forbidden.
- On rare occasions it may be necessary to amend or make alteration to the published detail of an event under which circumstances the Theatre is not obligated to refund monies or exchange tickets.
- Only in the event of a show being sold out may the Theatre offer tickets for resale on your behalf.
- The management reserve the right to refuse admission or eject any ticket holder should their behaviour be considered unacceptable.
- In the unlikely event of experiencing a problem during your visit to the Maddermarket please bring it to the attention of the House Manager immediately as refunds or exchanges may not be offered retrospectively.
This policy will apply to all performances up to and including 31 December 2020. In line with government information regarding Covid-19, we will be reviewing whether to cease or extend it beyond this date. We shall make all announcements as far advance as the situation allows.